Business Development Manager
CSA Research is an independent market research firm. We help companies profitably grow their international businesses and gain access to new markets and new customers. Our focus is on assisting our clients benchmark, optimize, and innovate industry best practices in translation, localization, interpreting, globalization, and internationalization. Many global companies part of the fortune 500 are CSA Research clients. For more information, please visit www.csa-research.com.
CSA Research is looking for a driven and independent Business Development Manager (BDM). The BDM’s primary purpose is to generate new leads, identify business opportunities as well as secure new accounts and upsell / cross-sell existing accounts.
- Making contact with new and existing clients to develop and maintain a successful working relationship with the client.
- Finding new business opportunities.
- Nurturing and growing the company’s client portfolio.
- Supporting the Account Managers during the sales process to achieve and exceed sales quotas, while ensuring the administrative details are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Consistently using and updating the CRM (Salesforce).
- Traveling for industry events.
- Taking responsibility and accountability for designated clients and projects.
- Collaborating with your Manager and team to define internal and external expectations and align those to specific deliverables.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 - 5 years' business development experience.
- Experience working with a sales quota on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Track record of generating qualified leads independently and of meeting business quotas.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others and independently in a multi-cultural atmosphere.
- Enthusiastic and committed to learning new software and procedures.
- Speaking more languages is a plus.
A multicultural and multilingual environment is one of the benefits of a career at CSA Research. You will work in a team-oriented atmosphere with a team that posses a combination of the following skills:
- A sense of urgency
- A passion for customer success
- A thirst for innovation
- A focus on results
- A sense of community
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us, please submit your resume and cover letter along with your salary requirements.
Apply for this position