Project Manager, Customer Success
CSA Research is an independent market research firm. We help companies profitably grow their international businesses and gain access to new markets and new customers. Our focus is on assisting our clients benchmark, optimize, and innovate industry best practices in translation, localization, interpreting, globalization, and internationalization. Many global companies part of the fortune 500 are CSA Research clients. For more information, please visit www.csa-research.com.
CSA Research is looking for a driven and independent Project Manager, Customer Success (PM) to provide customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help them achieve maximum value from their research service. The PM fosters a dynamic and strategic relationship between CSA Research and the customer and is committed to establishing long term partnerships to drive continued success while enabling the customers to achieve their strategic business goals.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the customer in a post-sales environment, proactively coordinating with any other cross functional team inside CSA Research.
- Helping the customer optimize the utilization of existing and available products, demonstrating features and use cases beyond core functionality to ensure best practice adoption.
- Supporting the sales team to maximize customer retention and promote service upgrades.
- Networking with the senior business sponsors in order to understand and execute against customer’s business goals and objectives.
- Working closely with CSA Research’s analysts to identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Helping set up peer to peer networking events to broaden CSA Research customer communities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- 1-2 year experience in project management
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others and independently in a multi-cultural atmosphere.
- Enthusiastic and committed to learning new software and procedures.
- Speaking more languages is a plus.
A multicultural and multilingual environment is one of the benefits of a career at CSA Research. You will work in a team-oriented atmosphere with a team that posses a combination of the following skills:
- A sense of urgency
- A passion for customer success
- A thirst for innovation
- A focus on results
- A sense of community
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us, please submit your resume and cover letter along with your salary requirements.
Apply for this position