Travel and leisure (T&L) is one of the world’s largest industry sectors. It generated US$7.6 trillion in 2014 and doesn’t show any sign of slowing its strong and sustained climb. Language service providers (LSPs) can rejoice because this sector is a heavy consumer of a broad range of language services.
This report documents the special needs and requirements of T&L companies. It is based on interviews with 18 corporate buyers and LSPs that specialize in this vertical and an analysis of 53 LSP websites that showcase travel and leisure expertise. Companies interested in targeting this industry can use the research to determine whether it is a fit for them. Seasoned T&L vendors can employ it to benchmark their current activities, identify additional revenue opportunities, and refine their service offerings.
The research details how to:
- Take advantage of eight revenue opportunities presented by T&L companies
- Apply the Localization Maturity Model to efficiently segment and target travel sub-sectors
- Evaluate your competitive advantage
- Deploy a strong marketing strategy
- Plan your sales approach
- Develop a robust client service team