Language service providers (LSPs) are always looking for ways to grow and to increase their value as perceived by their customers. One way to do this is to prepare your team to support various industry sectors by understanding those buyers as intimately as possible and evolving into subject matter experts who they learn to trust as a true partners.
Financial services firms make up one of the largest categories for the world’s gross domestic product (GDP). Regardless of geography, many of these firms are under pressure to offer services in more languages much faster than ever before, leading to increased opportunities for LSPs. However, buyers in this sector have very specific criteria when it comes to their linguistic needs, which language service providers and technology vendors must meet before and after the sale.
In this report, LSPs will learn:
- Five techniques for finding more financial leads
- How to leverage SEO, including more than 700 possible keywords
- The top three criteria of financial services buyers when choosing a service provider
- How financial services buyers select their language vendors
- How to ramp up recruitment for subject matter experts by looking in unlikely places
Technology vendors will learn:
- Ten revenue opportunities in the financial services sector
- The shortcomings of current translation memory and translation management system products from the point of view of financial services buyers
- Opportunities for integration with buyer processes and tools
- Workflow complexities
- Content types
- Procurement practices
- More than 700 keywords that can be used for SEO to attract buyers in this sector